If you are a regular user of Yahoo mail, then you should use Yahoo as your default page on a different web browser for easy access. With the Default homepage button, you will be able to access Yahoo without too much trouble.
And setting up Yahoo as your homepage on the various websites is pretty easy. Just follow a few steps and you will be able to make Yahoo homepage on Firefox.
Let’s get started.
How to Make Yahoo My Homepage
With these simple and easy steps, you will be able to make Yahoo your homepage.
- Open Firefox on your computer and then click on the menu button from the top right corner.
- This will open the Settings page on Firefox and then you will need to click on the Home Page field from the Homepage section.
- Once it is open, enter the yahoo URL in the box and that’s it.
- But you have to make sure that you’ve selected the ‘Show My Home Page’ option.
- Now, you will be able to click on the Homepage button from anywhere in the browsing option and open the Yahoo homepage.
See, that was so easy to set up Yahoo as your homepage in the Firefox web browser.
Read more - https://newsazi.com/how-to-setup-yahoo-as-a-homepage/