Once you connect your business to the internet through GoDaddy, all that remains is to create emails in the workplace. Before you go through the process of connecting GoDaddy to webmail and do the Go Daddy email sign-in, it is also a necessity to go through the process of creating an email for our business and work in GoDaddy.
Create Workspace Email in GoDaddy
Before going to the process of GoDaddy webmail sign in we must look into the steps that are to be followed for creating workspace webmail in GoDaddy as most of us might not know the actual process for doing that. Following are the steps:
- First, in your workspace control centre dashboard provided by GoDaddy, you have to do the login using your GoDaddy username and password.
- After going inside your dashboard, you have to locate the “Create” option at the top of the window and click on it.
- Then, on the prompted screen you have to enter the email address which you want to create with your business domain name suffix, like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the password for that email.
- Click on the “Create” button.
- Thereafter, you have to enter the details of the email account on which you want to receive the email of GoDaddy workspace email creation.
- Now, click “Send”.
- After you receive the email in the inbox of the email provided, you have to click on “Next” in it and follow through with the onscreen instructions.
Log in to GoDaddy Workspace Email Account
Following are the steps by which you can log in to your GoDaddy email:
- First, you have to go to the GoDaddy Login page for your workspace email.
- On the visible login window, fill in your email address and password, created in the previous process, in their respective fields.
- As an option, you can also check the “Keep me signed in “check box, to stay signed in.
- Click on the “Sign in” button to enter your workspace email dashboard.